This is an easy beef stroganof, that looks and tastes amazing. You can use this dish for a family gathering.
How to make it
- First cook the noodles bring a large pot of water to a boil, add of egg noodles and cook these for about 8 minutes
- Drain the noodles, next prepare the sauce, slice six ounces of fresh mushrooms and peel and chop one onion,
- in a large skilet over medium heat, add mushrooms and onions to the skillet and let them cook until they're soft,
- transfer these to a bowl.
- In the same pan, melt another two tablespoons of butter, add two pounds of lean ground beef, cook breaking the
- ground beef to pieces with the edge of the spatula until its evenly browned.
- Add four tablespoons of all purpose flour, stir until it's blended, then stir in two cups of beef ... and cook until its slightly thickened, its usually best to use low sodium ....so that you can season according to your own taste
- Add the mushroom and onions back in, mix everything together while cooking, then add in a cup of sour cream. mix
- everything together until its well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. continue to cook until the sauce, be careful not to boil the sauce.
- Serve the sauce over the noodles. garnish with little choped parcel for color.
- You can use minced garlic to the mushroom sauce for enhanced flavor.