The best thing about this easter chocolate eggs recipe is that it can be made with only One ingredient, which is chocolate, during the holidays we crave sweets but we also appreciate colorful and artistic shapes that refer to the holiday in question, today we present to you an easy way to make this chocolate eggs recipe that look amazing and are tastey. You can use any type of chocolate that you prefer and experiment with shapes.
How to make it
- First, melt 375g of chocolate in a double boiler over low heat. stirring constantly.
- Bring the chocolate to 48 C for plain chocolat and 45 C for milk chocolate.
- to temper chocolate add in remaining unmelted chocolate and stir until smooth.
- When chocolat reaches 32 C for plain chocolate, 30 C for milk chocolate, cover the molds with chocolate and chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Brush another layer of chocolate and chill again for another 10 minutes, brush a final layer of chocolate.
- unmould the eggs
- To make marbled chocolate eggs, drizzle white chocolate over the mould, chill for 5 minutes drizzle plain or milk chocolate and brush it in, chill for 10 minutes, repeat the process 3 times, trim the edges with a knife. brush on chocolate to glue the edges, join the two halves to form an egg, put it back in the moulder and chill for 5 minutes.