How to make it
- Prehea oven to 350 degrees
- Mix hash in the 9*13 pan
- Add in one can of cream of chicken soup, add a quarter of a cup of melted margarine which you can subtitute with butter,
- Add 2 cups of chopped up colby cheese,mix everything together. You can use sour cream if you want.
- Add in half diced onion to the mixture, and half a teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Mix everthing untill it's well combined then add 2 pounds of frozen shredded hash browns.
- Use your hands to mix everything untill your hashbrown is mixed with the sauce, make sure that you even out everything
- in the pan without compressing it or mashing it down, just leave it kind of loose.
- Place in the 350F° oven for 45 minutes to 50 minutes untill it starts bubbling and gets a nice crust around the edge.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes to 45 minutes to allow it to have the right consistency.
You want to report this recipe?
Sign in to report inappropriate content.