How to make it
- Slice off and remove as much fat as possible from chicken breasts, make sure that when you're removing it from
- the chicken you're not removing too much meat from the chicken
- Slice them in half to make them thinner. (medium size pieces of chicken)
- Add all the pieces of chicken to a bowl and use salt water solution to rinse the chicken, add a tablespoon of salt and cover the chicken with cool water and let it sit for a little while
- Add milk to eggs in a mixing bowl, (you can use water if you want)
- Beat for 45 seconds
- Season bonless chicken with salt, and garlic powder, pepper (dont overseason the chicken) make sure every part of the chicken is well seasoned.
- In a bowl of flour, coat the chicken breast thoroughly, then saturate it in egg wash, make sure that is is fully coated because that is the gluing agent, do the same process with the crumbs, shake off the excess.
- Let it sit for at least 15 to 20 minutes, so that coating can settle into the meat.
- Place a skilet over medium heat and preheat it for about 8 minutes.
- Fry 3 breast pieces at a time, dont fry them for too long because you're going to bake them in the oven. fry for about 3 to 4 minutes for each side.
- Preheat oven 350F° for at least 15 minutes
- Add all the boneless chicken into a baking pan or dish
- Add the sauce to top the chicken (add just a little bit to each piece dont overcoat) top with cheese, sprinkle the top with some herbs for decoration purposes and bake it 10 to 15 minutes, once the cheese is melted take it out (because the chicken is essentially already cooked)
You want to report this recipe?
Sign in to report inappropriate content.