Fruits or pizza? Why can’t we have both? They say great things come in small packages, but here is what I think, if you are ever making this recipe make sure to make TRIPLE X double “fruits” pizza. Why? Well, everybody is going to be asking for more! You can name it the healthy-refreshing-summer pizza. Great invention for parties, late night gatherings, desserts or simply for traits ‘purposes. What is brilliant about this recipe is that you can use every fruits you have at hand and even you can make ahead the crust and leave it in a airtight container until use.
How to make it
- To make the Cookie Crust : In a bowl beat the butter and sugar together to achieve light and fluffy mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and egg, then stir.
- Take another medium-sized bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt.
- add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Remove dough from the bowl (dough will be sticky, lightly flour your hands when needed) and wrap with cling wrap.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F, prepare a pizza pan with parchment paper..
- Out of the refrigerator, remove dough from cling wrap and place on a well-floured surface.
- Dust dough with all-purpose flour and use a rolling pin to roll dough out into a 12" crust. Transfer to prepared pizza pan and bake on 350F for 18 minutes or until edges are just beginning to turn light golden brown.
- Let it cool completely before covering with frosting.
- For the frosting :Get a clean bowl, use an electric mixer to combine cream cheese, butter , vanilla extract and salt in a large bowl, mix until creamy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar until well-combined. Gradually add milk or heavy cream .
- Spread cream cheese frosting over cooled pizza.
- Decorate with fruit slices, slice and serve.