Can’t get enough of this fast, fresh and easy recipe. The alternative of hot comfy cheesy pasta dish for summer purpose!
Using pasta (any kind you like, preferably short pasta) with seasonal fruits and vegetables is a game changer of flavors and it will steal the show at your party!
How to make it
- Prepare the dressing first: combine the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, lime juice, mustard, white vinegar in a food processor or with a electric whisker.
- Boil the pasta according to package instruction. Once ready, drain and let it cool; or you can shorten the process by rinsing it in cold water for 30 seconds. drain well and add in half of the dressing, marinate and move to the fridge to chill.
- Drain and rinse the corn and black beans. Halve the cherry tomatoes, remove the pit and skin of the avocado, cut to cubes.
- Add the avocado, cherry tomatoes and the other ingredients to the pasta mixture.
- Toss in to combine. Drizzle some of the dressing on top.