Quick delicious and calorie friendly recipe that you can make quickly. It tastes absolutely amazing and this proves that healthy food should not be bland and tasteless. Stay tuned and bookmark our website for the best recipes,
we bring to you recipes that are healthy and quick, and other recipes that you can use to pamper yourself or to serve when you are running out of time. I recommend you check out our under 10 minutes recipes.
Please note that you can substitute the cheese and almond milk in this recipe with any type of cheese that you want as well as any type of milk that you prefer.
Tools that you will need :
- Preheated oven
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking dish
How to make it
- First take a bell pepper cutt the top off and remove the seeds.
- Next take a bowl and add iin one large egg and two large egg whites and then 1 ounce of almond milk and one
- table spoon or seven grams of real bacon bitts one table spoon or 15 grams of salsa and 14 grams of reduced fat
- cheddar cheese and pinch of black pepper go ahead and mix all of those ingredients together.
- Now take your bell pepper out and pour your mix into it, if you want more than one repeat the steps while you
- preheat your oven on 350, to make things easier you can make a big batch at once and then just evenly distribute the
- mix into the bell peppers and then into the oven on 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- After 40 to 45 minutes take them out cutt them and enjoy your dish.