- 10 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow glass bowl combine the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and vinegar. Mix together. Reserve 1/4 of the sauce for basting. Pierce chicken pieces with a fork and add to remaining sauce, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours to marinate.
- Lightly oil grill and preheat to medium high.
- Remove chicken pieces from sauce/marinade and grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Baste with reserved sauce while grilling.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 161 | Total Fat: 2.6g | Cholesterol: 72mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information New York Finger Lakes Chicken Servings Per Recipe: 4 Amount Per Serving Calories: 161
- Total Fat: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Sodium: 2121mg
- Total Carbs: 5.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 27.4g