- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 (10.5 ounce) bag corn chips (such as Fritos®)
- 1/2 (14 ounce) package candy corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can mixed nuts
- 1 cup jelly beans or other small candies, or as desired
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- Mix popcorn, corn chips, candy corn, mixed nuts, and jelly beans together in a large bowl.
- In a microwave-safe glass bowl, melt the white chocolate chips on Low setting until barely melted, 1 or 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour the white chocolate over the popcorn mixture, and stir to coat. Allow to cool, and break apart into small pieces.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 420 | Total Fat: 22.5g | Cholesterol: 5mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Movie Theater Floor Servings Per Recipe: 15 Amount Per Serving Calories: 420
- Total Fat: 22.5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 251mg
- Total Carbs: 50.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 5.8g