This easter recipe is so easy to make, as you don’t need more than 5 ingredients to make, it tastes absolutely amazing and you can use it for an easter dinner gathering.
Brown sugar mustard glazed ham is one of the most used easter meal recipe for a good reason. Easter will be in after 10 days , to get the directions needed to make, below you will find the ingredients and instructions needed in order to prepare this awesome recipe!
How to make it
- Chop 2 onions and add them to a stove pot.
- Add the ham and cover with water.
- Add two tablespoons of grinded peppercorn, place on stove and bring to a boil.
- Reduce and simmer for 45 minutes, once 45 minutes is up, drain the ham and remove the top layer of the skin.
- Remove the skin and some of the fat with a knife.
- Cutt in about an inch into the meat, follow this pattern to cover all over the ham and do it again from the opposite site, so that the top layer looks like small squares.
- Next step, add mustard, use honey pineapple, grainy and Dijon mustard and massage to spread it all over, you want the ham to absorb the ingredients. give it a flip and repeat on the other side and finally add some brown sugar.
- Add a cup of fine apple juice and bake on 375° for 60 to 75 minutes.
- Finale step : Reduce the heat in the final minutes to recaramlize the ham.